Roof Ventilation Systems: Cor-A-Vent V-600®, V600®E & V-600®T/TE Ridge Ventilation System
When you need ventilation, you need the V-600 -- at 20 sq. in. of Net Free Vent Area per linear foot, V-600 has the highest airflow in the industry. NEW V-600E in 11" and 8 1/2" widths are the same great product as regular V-600 but with an added Enhanced Snow Screen™ to allow air out of your attic, but prevent weather from getting in. V-600 is the vent of choice for architects -- Cor-A-Vent's most commonly-specified ridge vent by architects and designers when they need superior ventilation with their project.
For metal or barrel tile roofs, use the V-600T or V-600TE with Enhanced Snow Screen. One piece installs on each side of the ridge to give you flexibility with different ridge cap sizes. For metal applications, V-600T and V-600TE install on top of the metal panels, underneath the cap, to provide better airflow than other "profile-matching" vents made from foam or polyester material.
V-600 & V-600 T/TE Specifications
The highest airflow in the industry for nearly every pitch - from 3/12 to 16/12
• Available in 11" and 8 1/2" widths.
• 20" NFVA provides superior ventilation.
• Available in new 'E' version -- Enhanced Snow Screen.
• Packaged with 2 1/2" roofing nails and end plugs in each bundle.
12 - 4' pieces per bundle
• 1" x 3 1/4" x 4' profile
• 10" NFVA, per lineal foot, per piece
• Covers: 48 l.f. ridge
24 - 4' pieces per carton
- 20 sq. in NFVA per lineal foot.
- 1 inch high, low profile design.
- 2 widths to choose from: 11" and 8 1/2".
- Use on all slopes from 3/12 to 16/12.
- Crush Proof Design.
- Made from heat resistant polypropylene.
- General Installation Instructions (507 Kb)
- For dimensions open the End View 1 PDF & End View 2 PDF files.
- For dimensions if you have AutoCad open the End View 1 DWG& End View 2 DWG files.
- View the V600E and S400 Brochure in .pdf format.
You can also view our "Balanced Ventilation How it works" (138KB) FAQ sheet.
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ) click here.
- Click here for our complete list of Technical Drawings.
Product Packaging and Shipping Information for V-600® and V-600®CS
12 - 4 foot pc
2 1/2" Nails & End Plug
To learn more about our V-600 line click here to contact us.